What's new

PROSAR aftershave

Nice a/s from Greece ,and a great match for Prosar cream as well.Lasting fragrance ,a perfumy ,manly scent with a hint of citrus.Medium alcohol content ,no detectable menthol ,but it's in the formula...Generous amount of glycerin ,you can feel it on the face,very soothing..Very heavy glass bottle with a first class cap.

Attachments

• $DSCN0137.jpg
    $DSCN0137.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 75
  • $DSCN0123.jpg
    $DSCN0123.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 72
  • $DSCN0127.jpg
    $DSCN0127.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 70
I agree with your review. It's a very nice after shave lotion with a classic manly scent. The cream is also very good.

Have you tried the Prosar Verde after shave lotion? It has exactly the same scent with the shaving cream.

Also, there is a Prosar balm but I haven't tried it yet.

I agree with your review. It's a very nice after shave lotion with a classic manly scent. The cream is also very good.

Have you tried the Prosar Verde after shave lotion? It has exactly the same scent with the shaving cream.

Also, there is a Prosar balm but I haven't tried it yet.

No Nicholas ,never knew they had another aftershave ,and I don't use balms at all...Another paisan from Greece traded a few items with me last year ,Froika , Prosar cream and the now sadly missed legend Kolynos.....the only U.S. vendor I know of that carries Prosar is here: https://www.1beauty.us/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=duru .....but no Froika....I did get 2 cans of Greek Camel shoe wax , which I will review soon....

Attachments

• $DSCN0129.jpg
    $DSCN0129.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 37
No Nicholas ,never knew they had another aftershave ,and I don't use balms at all...Another paisan from Greece traded a few items with me last year ,Froika , Prosar cream and the now sadly missed legend Kolynos.....the only U.S. vendor I know of that carries Prosar is here: https://www.1beauty.us/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=duru .....but no Froika....I did get 2 cans of Greek Camel shoe wax , which I will review soon....
I have a tube of Kolynos. Did you like the scent? I am asking because it smells like pesticide, in my opinion. Apart from being a pretty famous brand name in Greece, it was nothing special.

Every household in Greece has at least two Camel shoe wax cans. You will enjoy them, I'm sure about it.

Last edited:
Kolynos smelled good to me ,not like insecticide at all !.....I worked in a supermarket starting in 1969 ,and around 1971 we started carrying Kolynos shave cream ,talcum and tooth powder !..Sadly ,they never caught on in the U.S....The Kolynos lather was very good.

PROSAR After Shave is nowhere to be found in Greece, I think it has been discontinued...

I used to buy this for my grandfather and now I cannot find it for myself.

Top Bottom