What's new

Where to buy a Norton 4000/8000, Europe?

Hi!

I am still searching a Norton 4k/8k. Could someone help me to find one at good price?

If it could be in Europe, it would be just wonderful!

Thanks!

Thank you!

How much weight such a stone... it's really expensiver than in the US, one more time... so I am considering the shipping from US.

Other shops? US as well?

I cant help yu with the weight im afraid but classicshaving has the hones at $75.99 + shipping which is either 22.38 for standard or 40.13 for priority.

If you were to get the one at classic with standard shipping it would be 62.29 Euros.
If you went for the hone from executive shaving it would cost 84.19 Euros according to the rates at XE currecny convertor.

There may be other companies cheaper in america and i don't know if standard international shipping via USPS includes insurance.

Hope that helps
Swiftsteel

I didn't find a Dovo at good price, and bought a Feather AC. Anyway, it's in all case different, and I don't think it gives me really the feeling I will have with a straight.
The only thing I know, is... it's difficult to find and keep the angle! DE is a child toy in comparison.
If it's really not made for me, I should have no difficulties to sell a good straight and a good strop as the ones I bought. Let's give it a try!

Top Bottom