What's new

Med Prep Bulk purchase

I use a Ikon Tech head. Love it. Far and away the best most aggressive AND smooth head I've tried, and I've tried everything not obscure. Took me a little bit to master this beast, but ince I did o bought a few more Techs just in case Ikon quit making them.

Nacets were my go to blade. Overall the best performer with the Tech. Feather for some reason did not play nice with my face with this head. Last week I said WTH and bought 25 Med Preps and EUREKA. MAN, never been a huge fan , but this configuration is the best one I've ever had. It's so smooth and so insanely sharp, anyway, I bought 100 off Amazon . Very happy with these.

Side note.....to me the difference between the Feather and Med Prep seems to me to be the actual thickness of the blade. The New Prep seems to be less rigid than a feather... anyone else think that?

The Meds are STELLAR blades.

They are great in any of my razors and are SMOOTH and LONG lasting...

You can't go wrong with them my friend... wise choice!!!!!

How are they compared to lab blues? Need to search the OR supply to see if they have a few strays haha.

You are opening up a can of worms! Some find them the same and some find them superior.

I found them to be the same as genuine labs. However, all too often the barber Personnas are passed off as Labs so I pay the extra money to get the real thing.

I have been doing business with Robbins for six years and they are great to work with.

After a bunch of experimentation, I have found that my best combo seems to be med preps or Nacets in my 34c. My 37c is ok with these, better than most blades (voskhod work well in the slant for me) so it's cool I can use them in both. But after so much practice with the 37c it just still leaves me far more irritated than my 34c, for essentially the same shave and same number of passes to get there.

Just ordered 100 med preps, 100 Nacets and some voskhod to last me in the caribbean for the next couple years.

Top Bottom