What's new

The Thursday Check Out

Have you had a rough week? Have you already completely checked out? Is there simply no more brain space or amount of caring left for anything resembling work? If so, enjoy this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

That put a smile on my face. Hadn't heard that, or sang it :thumbup: in a very long time.

I always thought that he was Dean Martin's twin of another mother........

Well it's that time again. I don't know about you but I'm ready to call it quits for the week. No real interest in anything else that resembles work.

So on that note......

Thanks again. Lawrence Welk was family viewing in my household when I was a kid. It's remarkable how much time I actually spent with my family of origin in a single group: mealtimes, tv times, group chores, neighborhood birthdays and so much more.

Yes my cold has clogged my head and made my brain unsuitable for work.

Well today I wasn't really feeling work and let before I could even check out..... officially. So, here's a good one.

Feeling the drain of the week? No more space? Me too. Here's this Thursday's Check Out!

I almost missed another one! Probably because I'm still at work on a Friday. Ugh. LOL.

Hello again everyone! How's it going? I just got out of a long staff meeting and I gotta say, brains a little too full. You know that that means? Nothing left for work! I'm out.

Top Bottom