What's new

Starting a NEW PIF

I'm very happy to PIF two Gillette razors - A NEW SC and LC in excellent condition. I would like to give them to someone who is relatively new to DE shaving and doesn't have either of these razors but wants to try them. Sorry CONUS only.

They are well known as being some of the best razors Gillette ever made. I have the razors I want and do not want these back.

Please; if you do not like one or both of them then pass them/it on to another member and if the razor works for you by all means keep it. Just don't sell it /them

I will pay for shipping.

So many have been very informative and all so nice that I'm inspired to do this. I will use random generator.org to select the winner.

The PIF ends at 5pm on may 31st.

$uploadfromtaptalk1464288621659.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1464288628424.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1464288632804.jpg$uploadfromtaptalk1464288637274.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Oh, no, not another PIF!!!!!
Just Kidding, very nice PIF. NOT IN. Someone will be a very happy camper. Thank you for keeping up with the Spirit of B&B:thumbup:

I'll have my wife stand on the street corner and hand them out. She's beautiful but the razors more so

Last edited:
Not in, but I'm glad to see another PIF. I've got to get my PIF box put together. I've got some fun and unusual stuff to send off this time.

Haha! Can't be too many! I'd like to be in if possible. I've lurked on here for a while but have been trying to learn more than I post. I have never used a NEW but keep hearing that they are amazing. Anyway, if you want to give to someone newer than me, no worries, I'll get one some day! Definitely generous of you though!

Very nice of you. I'M IN. I have been wetshaving for about 2-3 months and I only have one razor. I've been thinking about experimenting with some different razors. This would help!

They are fantastic razors. They just cut my flabby old skin in just 2 spots no matter what I do and I have a razor that doesn't do that but is just as good feeling and efficient.

Top Bottom