What's new

Arko smell?

I have left a stick of Arko sit out since the start of April & I am still waiting for the odor to calm down. It shaves well but the smell was awfully strong when I first tried it. Too bad they don't make it unscented! :thumbup1:

proxy.php

I shouldn't have a problem now so I can start bloody shaving with Arko soap :lol:

Last edited:
I've got a shaving stick and puck sitting in my growing PIF pile. I feel like I'll have to throw in something really nice so someone will even want it [emoji1]

Arko smells like the liquid hand soap used in my elementary school bathroom in the 60s. Takes me back. Loved the smell then, love it now.

Arko and I have a love hate relationship. Love to use it hate to smell it. I use it when I am sick or congested from allergies.

I prefer Arko mashed into a bowl or mug. No need to cover and the smell mellows a bit.

This stuff would survive nuclear war

If you are sensitive to Arko I suggest you refrain from entering the same hemisphere where Tabac resides.

I think Arko smells like Ivory soap with a hint of citrus. Fresh and clean like soap should be.

Top Bottom