What's new

Razorock SLAB/ATT/Ikon

I've been getting amazing shaves with my Razorock Mission. I wouldn't call it a mild shaver and certainly not aggressive.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a SLAB, an ATT R1, or maybe an IKON.

What I'm looking for is an efficient and comfortable shave where I don't feel a ton of blade. I prefer closed comb.

I'm not sure that I want to fork out a hundo on a safety razor, especially when the SLAB comes with an IKON handle. I'm having a hard time finding it available for sale, though...

I'd appreciate any thoughts you may have on the matter.

Actually, I prefer the RazoRock Mentor over all your other possible choices. $20 for a razor that's smooth, efficient and and you don't have to slow dance with. I only prefer my Rockwell S6 over the Mentor, but that's $80 more. As you probably already know, it comes with a SS handle. Good luck!!

Actually, I prefer the RazoRock Mentor over all your other possible choices. $20 for a razor that's smooth, efficient and and you don't have to slow dance with. I only prefer my Rockwell S6 over the Mentor, but that's $80 more. As you probably already know, it comes with a SS handle. Good luck!!

I need to try one.

The only two DE razors i've used are the Mission and the SLAB. Received the SLAB at Christmas 2014 and it's the only one i've used since it arrived. Works fine for me, solid and hefty, doesn't get lost in big hands.

dave

Thanks, guys. I tried the slab and it wasn't for me. I'm thinking of selling it for another NEW.

Top Bottom