What's new

Long Island Iced Tea

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
It's the most dangerous drink in the world. Properly prepared, it should give no indication that it contains any alcohol at all. Your first clue is usually when you try to brush something off your shoulder, only to discover it's the floor.

When I came to this country the first time some 20+ years ago, it was my first time I had "ce tea.....until I got up to use the facility and found myself on the floor - it is a very dangerous drink as the one I had was one that did not taste it contained any alcohol in it and it was served in mason jars, I drank a few very fast as I was thirsty....my colleagues who ordered the the "ice tea" for me had their laughs, and it is still after many years a good story to tell.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
When I came to this country the first time some 20+ years ago, it was my first time I had "ce tea.....until I got up to use the facility and found myself on the floor - it is a very dangerous drink as the one I had was one that did not taste it contained any alcohol in it and it was served in mason jars, I drank a few very fast as I was thirsty....my colleagues who ordered the the "ice tea" for me had their laughs, and it is still after many years a good story to tell.

That was eerily similar to my first experience.

I always caution my wife and kid about the danger of sneaky drinks. Sip a strong wine or liquor and you'll likely say, "Whoa. I better take it easy with this." But it's those light sangrias and seemingly harmless concoctions that lull you into a false sense of security.

That was eerily similar to my first experience.

I always caution my wife and kid about the danger of sneaky drinks. Sip a strong wine or liquor and you'll likely say, "Whoa. I better take it easy with this." But it's those light sangrias and seemingly harmless concoctions that lull you into a false sense of security.

Yes and we have probably all recited or experienced

"One Kamikazi, Two Kamikazi, Three Kamikazi ... Floor":lol:

Top Bottom