What's new

Where is all the positive energy?

^^^i was gonna say, faith and religion are beautiful things when used for the positive, when used in the negitive they are disgusting.

Yes, this is exactly right. Religion, in too many cases, has been used for wrong and has turned a lot of people off. I have to say that I was one of those who saw all that was wrong about organized religion or institutions of worship, but when you see all the good that can be done, and that you can contribute yourself, it changes your outlook on life. It did for me anyway.

Some of us have an Eeyore frame of mind, anyway. But, without delving into politics, some parts of the country are doing better than others, and this neck of the woods isn't one of them. So, for this local at least, I'm positive things are more negative.

Really, one of the things I enjoy about a shave is that it's a bright spot of the day. I try to take things like this and music as a few minutes of refuge from the relentless grind.

$Y9Dxo.gif

Ever notice how little you miss the news when you go on vacation or take a longer backpacking trip?
yes...I often take a break from watching the news and yes, I do feel better. I enjoy newspapers because I can scan headlines and selectively read stories that interest me.

Top Bottom