What's new

Speick aftershave splash

Does the Speick aftershave splash have much scent to it? If so, what does it smell like and what the longevity? Looking for something relatively scent free that would not clash with an EdP. Also, does it have much of a menthol kick?

The menthol kick is very gentle. Fragrance wise, a spicy lavender and lemon with an earthy undertone of the speick plant. Longevity is poor, however subtle traces will remain for several hours. If I was seeking a scent free non-clashing after shave Lucky Tiger Face Tonic would be the choice.

The menthol kick is very gentle. Fragrance wise, a spicy lavender and lemon with an earthy undertone of the speick plant. Longevity is poor, however subtle traces will remain for several hours. If I was seeking a scent free non-clashing after shave Lucky Tiger Face Tonic would be the choice.

Thanks! I don't really care of Lucky Tiger. Aloe leaves my skin feeling sticky. Plus, I like a little alcohol burn. I do agree, it is scent free.

For me, the scent is gone in about 5 seconds. For those 5 seconds, however, it has a very pleasant earthy scent. Unlike Tony, I do not notice any lingering scent. With both Speick and Lucky Tiger, I can notice the lingering scent of the shaving soap/cream that I used but not any scent from the AS.

Speick is lightly scented. I can't place the scent really (I don't get lavender from it). It's light and somewhat citrusy for sure. But not like 4711. The face feel from it is amazing though. You can definitely use it with your colognes.

will not interfere with an EDT. face feel is great. scent for me is a bit disappointing but as I said fleeting.

Speick scent does not last long, but it is detectable. I suggest you try Lucky Tiger which has a very short lasting citrus scent.

Top Bottom