What's new

Chubby 1

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Pretty near impossible. You can try posting a WTB in the BST or Marketplace. Did Simpson even have a 2-band badger in the Somerset Era?

I think so. Well, is there a difference between simpson 2-band badger and super badger? If not then I recall seeing a chubby 1 for trade on another forum that was described as somerset era.

Pretty near impossible. You can try posting a WTB in the BST or Marketplace. Did Simpson even have a 2-band badger in the Somerset Era?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
2-band and Super are two different things. A 2-band can be Super; I recently donated a 2-band Super Chubby 2 to the Contributors Drive.
2-band refers to a knot with an extra wide middle band; when set low enough, you won't see the bottom band at all. I think they tend to have bit more backbone that other grades.

Thanks for that. I'm going to try and do some more digging to find out more about thale offerings from the Somerset era.

2-band and Super are two different things. A 2-band can be Super; I recently donated a 2-band Super Chubby 2 to the Contributors Drive.
2-band refers to a knot with an extra wide middle band; when set low enough, you won't see the bottom band at all. I think they tend to have bit more backbone that other grades.

Top Bottom