What's new

Looking for advice on a Stowa watch

Hi Gents:

I'm thinking of purchasing a Flieger timepiece, and am leaning towards the Stowa Flieger Klassik Sport without date and logo. Love the temperature blued hands, and the detail on the dial, but am wondering if the case, bezel, and Crystal combo might make the watch too thick? I'd appreciate any input on both the brand, and the design of this particular model from someone who has first hand knowledge of the Stowa timepieces and this model in particular.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Stowa makes great watches! I own a Marine Original and it is an outstanding time piece. This one uses an Unitas handwound movement, the one you are looking for uses the automatic ETA 2824-2. You can't go wrong with a Stowa watch.

I haven't used a Stowa myself, but have friends who own them, and can honestly say that now I think of it I have never seen them on their wrists. I'll have to ask them why next time I see them.

If you are looking at aviation style timepieces, I would personally suggest to look at the Christopher Ward C8 or the Oris Big Crown ProPilot (love the Zelazny edition).

I haven't used a Stowa myself, but have friends who own them, and can honestly say that now I think of it I have never seen them on their wrists. I'll have to ask them why next time I see them.

If you are looking at aviation style timepieces, I would personally suggest to look at the Christopher Ward C8 or the Oris Big Crown ProPilot (love the Zelazny edition).

Thanks for the suggestion!

You can't go wrong with a Stowa watch.
+1
If you order directly it may take some time because they're small firm. Few years ago there was 6 month delay, but they were sending swiss krives, as an apology. Great presentation also (if you're into boxes).

Top Bottom