What's new

Scotto

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I have a feeling that based on the calibre of our constituency, there will be many more members so honored.

I'm very glad that Scotto will forever remain our "first".

Congratulations once again Scott. It is certainly an honor and privilage to be sharing this award with one of the greatest members here at B&B.

Congratulations Scotto!

Thanks to you I am scent addicted!

Same here! :w00t: His reviews alway intrigued me and while I definitelly have different tastes than him, he's got a voice that commands respect and attention.

Very well deserved.

Sorry, but due to husbandly duties, I had to miss much of the festivities.

His avatar is a picture of a young Alec Guiness. You'll notice many of the mods sporting an avatar of an aging Sir Alec for the remainder of the week, in tribute.

:eek::eek::eek: I knew it!!! :lol: I laways thought he looked like Obi-Wan butI never made the connection :blushing: I have been thinking that was his actual picture.

Sorry I missed the party, but I wanted to offer my belated congratulations to a member who's contribution more than deserves any recognition we could possibly give to him.

In addition to the value of the content of his posts, Scotto continues to contribute to the site by creating an example that serves as an inspiration to all members.

Well deserved!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Well, I was unable to attend the actual ceremony on Saturday, but in honour of the occasion I did haul out a Scotto Sample of TOBS rose and had a really fine shave!

Indeed, Scotto's review of Czech & Speake's No. 88 is what first inspired me to try that particular product. I miss his posts as well.

Congratulations. Well earned.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Indeed, Scotto's review of Czech & Speake's No. 88 is what first inspired me to try that particular product. I miss his posts as well.

Congratulations. Well earned.

Well, Scotto has just posted his first review in quite some time. Check out the review of Czech & Speake Frankincense and Myrrh.

Honorary Inductee, indeed. :biggrin:

Very well deserved.. He was the one that introduced me to the better products out there,, I still have some of those cool little containers that he put shave creams in..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Top Bottom