What's new

Scotto

Congrats Scotto! I've always enjoyed your reviews and perspectives of all the various products out there in shaveland. You rock sir!

Mr. Scotto - oh the fun times we've had my friend. One of the best things about Scott is his sense of humor. While quite "serious" on the open forum - he actually is more light hearted than anyone else on the forums - including the artist presently known as Ouch :biggrin: I'll never forget how hard I laughed when I said some off-hand, radically inappropriate, and hideously funny thing in the mod forum - and Scott much to my surprise makes no comment.... then later that day he comes back half razzed and writes one of the funniest stories I'd ever heard. Basically he'd read the post whilst in the middle of a pretty important meeting with some pretty big mucky mucks - and just EXPLODED in laughter in the middle of one of them blathering on - and how he had to try to dance around why he'd randomly exploded in laughter for seemingly no reason. I can't tell you how many times I re-read that post and imagined you in a room with your fellow nerds - suddenly exploding in laughter whilst they all looked at you puzzled. :lol: Good times, good times.

I guess what i'm saying is, quit playing around with your girlyman coffee blog and come back to B&B tough guy. We've got some more arguing and disagreeing to do. I'll even give you a whole list of stuff I like, which you can adamantly begin hating Mr. Simpson Sychopant :wink:

I just looked up "Gentleman" in the dictionary. No surprise here...they had a picture of Scotto!"

A friend, a fellow mod, and yes, a true gentleman. And sorely missed here on the forum.

Randy

Scott,

Your contribution to B&B has been immeasurable, and saying that B&B wouldn't be what it is today without your guidance would be an understatement.

You're a helluva guy, and much of the generosity found on this board is a result of the example you've set.

No matter where you are, or what's going on, you'll always have friends and a home here.

-Nick

Congratulations Scotto! You deserve this award for all you've done.

Hey, who is that guy in your avatar? :huh:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Congratulations Scotto! You deserve this award for all you've done.

Hey, who is that guy in your avatar? :huh:

Sorry, but due to husbandly duties, I had to miss much of the festivities.

His avatar is a picture of a young Alec Guiness. You'll notice many of the mods sporting an avatar of an aging Sir Alec for the remainder of the week, in tribute.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I would like to extend my thanks to Scotto who is so deserving of this award. He was one of the most influential members at B&B when I first joined B&B in December of 2006.

The posts, the tutorials, the reviews and the sharp wit left you wondering, "How can one person being doing all of this?" His contributions to B&B can never fully be measured. Relinquishing his full-time duties here at B&B has left a gap that can never truly be filled. His input and energy was indeed unique, the likes of which we may never see again.

Congratulations Scotto and thanks for everything you've done to make B&B the place where almost 10,000 people come to visit to share their views on a shared passion, relax, laugh and yes, believe it or not, learn.

Congrats on a job well-done.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
On June 7, 2008 Scotto became the very first honorary inductee into to the Merit Award Winners Gallery. Scotto received the B&B Meritorious Shaver Award in recognition of his past accomplishments and contributions to B&B.

full

SCOTTO
Honorary Inductee​
full

IT IS ON THIS 7th Day of June, 2008 that the Moderators here at B&B induct Scotto into the Merit Award Winners Gallery as the inaugural Honorary Recipient of the B&B Meritorious Shaver Award. This honor is being awarded to Scotto in recognition of his being a B&B pioneer as well as for his outstanding contributions to all facets of B&B.

In recognition of Scotto's service as one of the first Moderators at B&B to his impact on the growth of B&B, the results of Scotto's magnanimous efforts at B&B are undeniable.

In the process of becoming one of B&B's most prolific and informative members, Scotto provided insightful tutorials and reviewed dozens of shaving products, as well as non-shaving items, that to this day continue to benefit so many members of B&B. His body of work will be a source of reference that will continue to benefit members for many years to come.

Scotto's influence continues to reverberate throughout B&B. Through his efforts he has helped make B&B a more informative, but more importantly, a more enjoyable place for all to experience.

Thank you Scotto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Scotto. This is well deserved recognition. The reviews, the helpful postings, the generosity. It was all grand stuff and I miss it. Good on ya boyo.

Regards, Todd

If only I could achieve half the elegance and refinery as Scotto has in his little finger, I would be a happy man.

Congrats Scotto!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Scotto's avatar has now been placed in the Merit Award Winners Gallery. The Merit Award badge will also be placed by Scotto's name.

(Just as soon as Nick gets around to it. :wink:)

Top Bottom