What's new

New to the Pinaud - Clubman club

Really love it! took me some time, but the original is really great smell! (wish I had a cologne with that smell, that will last all day long!)

Who else thinks this is a great AS?

And, what else from the Pinaud should I try? what next? what smell?

Really love it! took me some time, but the original is really great smell! (wish I had a cologne with that smell, that will last all day long!)

Who else thinks this is a great AS?

And, what else from the Pinaud should I try? what next? what smell?
Canoe EDT is pretty close to clubman for you.

Pinauds whole line is great!

For Canoe I just do a search on eBay. Make sure it's not the canoe aftershave.

For the Pinaud line, I'm not so sure for where you are at, but I use appletonbarbersupply.com

Not sure if they will ship internationally. eBay has most Pinaud products as well, but usually at higher prices. Maybe someone else can help with a source in Israel.

Don't stand to close to an open flame with that stuff on :) I kid, I actually don't mind the sent of Clubman but my wife cannot stand it.

Avon has a couple of Clubman similar AS, Wild Country and Deep Woods. Wild Country is brighter and has less of the powdery scent than Clubman, Deep Woods is more like Pinaud Special Reserve and Clubman mixed but diluted.

In the Pinaud line I love Clubman, Special Reserve, Classic Vanilla and the Veg. I'm not a fan of their Bay Rum. Those are the only ones from the line that I've used. I also strongly recommend you decant your Pinaud AS into a glass bottle. There is a plastic stink, particularly with this brand, that is removed by a few weeks in glass.

Citrus Musk is a must, IMO. Although labled a cologne, IMO it's an aftershave. Lime Sec is another you could try but it's similar to Citrus Musk. No need to purchase both.

I've never tried the others (Special Reserve, Bay Rum, etc). Lilac Vegetal is hit or miss. Smelled like cat urine on me and many others. Best to find it locally and try it before buying. That's what I did.

Love it. Brought a stash back from my recent US holiday as it's relatively expensive and difficult to get this side of the pond.

From left to right... Lilac Vegetal, Musk, Clubman "classic," Special Reserve, Vanilla, Virgin Island Bay Rum (VIBR). I think Pinaud's VIBR is the best bay rum there is. I love it so much, I made it my avatar.
$image.jpeg

Top Bottom