What's new

Progress Vulfix 660s Super Badger (Large)

Hello everyone

Has anyone got any opinions/reviews of the vulfix 660s large super badger. I understand these brushes are made by the same company as Simpson, so in theory these brushes should be good. They are very reasonably priced, are they worth it?

Thanks
Mark

I have heard they are either soft or floppy, but as the only vulfix brush i have owned is the grosvenor i really have no idea. I believe the handles of both brands to be of comparable quality though.

I am face lathering and I have a Vulfix 660S small. The handles in this line are Injection moulted. for some people this is a minus. Vulfix Super badger grade is the same grade as Simpson best badger.This grade has good back bone and very soft tips.I wish though the knot was a little more dense, but not problem at all to load easily from hard soaps such as MWF. For the price i think they are very good. I can call them honest brushes...

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I have had this brush for about 2 weeks now. It had no "badger stink" out of the box, has not shed any hairs at all, and has very soft tips. It has enough backbone for for some of the softer hard soaps but I usually reserve it for creams and use my boar brush for soaps. The only other Badger brush I have is a cheap (less than $15) pure badger so I don't have a lot to compare it to, but it seems to be a very well made brush. I really enjoy using the brush and have nothing negative to say about it.

Adam

Top Bottom