What's new

Newbie with pictures!

I think you're lucky, I've been to the only 5 shops I know of near me and when asked what i'm looking for and replying "razor stuff" I normally get a confused look back with a shrug.

Nice collection though, happy it's working out for you.

Welcome, it looks like you will fit right in here. In Oklahoma we have a lot of members and as such all the antique stores are Barren of Shaving items. It looks like you are in a target-rich environment and should continue to take advantage of that. Later on you can always trade the razors you're not in love with on here for soap or blades or brushes or scuttles or.....:thumbup:

What is your favorite razor so far?

My favorites so far are the more worn gold ball end Tech and the Superspeed TV on the right bottom corner. I haven't used any of the ones that are in really good condition.

I wouldn't mind a closer look at the razor in the center on the right. I can't tell if it is an optical illusion or if it is shorter than the other super speeds.

Greetings and Hallucinations.. Glad you're here...Welcome to the B&B

That is quite a collection and YES, you are pretty darned lucky.....

I wouldn't mind a closer look at the razor in the center on the right. I can't tell if it is an optical illusion or if it is shorter than the other super speeds.

I can take a better picture but I assure you it's the same as the Super Speed next to it. It's just the picture.

Unless you're referring to the one on the far right of the picture, it's in fact a Milady.

Last edited:
Top Bottom