What's new

Tooth Fairy

First one was $5. The rest have been $2. I think most pay more but I'm cheap and my kid doesn't care. I need more money for soaps you know.

We give a dollar a tooth. I mean the tooth fairy does. We might still have some rolls of dollar coins around the house someplace.

When I was little I tried to explain the concept of the Tooth Fairy to my dentist. He wasn't having any of it and sent my parents a bill.

I used to get a nice, crisp Lincoln note for my teeth. Nowadays, the standard is probably a new iDevice of some variety. I'd still go with a $5 though.

Give em a swift kick in the hind end, tell em to shush jabbering about make believe tooth fairies, and eat their portion of dessert.

It was good enough for me, and my therapist says I turned out fine.

$5 works, I will never forget my son put his tooth under the pillow, and I was making the switch when he woke up giving me the meanest look and said put my money back!!! Couldn't believe he thought dad was ripping him off!!! 5 year olds!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
We give a dollar a tooth.[...].
dklaiman:
proxy.php
...the same in our family (or a silver dollar)!
proxy.php

[FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
"My boy, try to always have a good set of teeth...they give you character". NAJ[/FONT]

I'd say a Silver Dollar or one of the "New" Sacajawea gold dollars would be kinda cool.

IMO, a Fiver is too much and, it is, a symbolic gesture more than anything.

$2 bill are very cool and unique but I read a story about a girl who tried to use a $2 bill at her school cafeteria and got arrested because the cafeteria worker thought it was counterfeit.

Of course, there is the concept of supply and demand... once she tells her friends, the price may go up.

Top Bottom