What's new

PIF Pen & Ink

I just celebrated my fifth anniversary on B&B and recently my 12,000th post.

I decided to give back to this great group of guys/gals and this great forum.

The PIf; is for a bottle of Private Reserve Black Cherry and a stunning Jinhao fountain pen. (there will more goodies included but they will remain secret)

Rules;

Everyone can sign-up
Tell me your favorite summer activity
If you have ever skinny dipped
That's it!

It will run through 14 June

Attachments

• $IMG_0304.jpg
    $IMG_0304.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 278
So in! My favourite summer activity is working on cars with my buddies after work, we have been a close little group for the past decade and we all have our little projects and while generally quite solitary when a big job needs doing we are all in, plus we will get hamburgers afterwards!!
I have never skinny dipped 😟

Congrats! I seem to be a lurker most of the time thee days. My favorite summer activity is going to the river and just hanging out. Nothing special for me.

I have never skinny dipped...

Congrats Brad, Great PIF!
I am IN!

Just opening this arena of AD's and would love to start here
Favorite Summer Activity - Motorcycle Riding, Fishing
and yes I have swam sans clothing

Congratulations on you 12,000 posts, that is awesome.

I'm in for the PIF. My favorite summer activity is camping...and I have skinny dipped when I was younger:001_smile

I'm in
my favorite summer activity is camping in the mountains or at the lake with my family ranging from just my parents and my siblings to the whole family including grandparents and cousins

I have never skinny dipped before and congrats on 5 years of dedication

I'm in!

My favorite summer activity is backpacking, when I can. Otherwise just being outdoors, hanging out and enjoying the warm weather.

Skinny dipping, many times.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Not in, congrats on your milestone, and great PIF. My favorite summertime activity is attempting not to melt in the Texas heat. I have never skinny dipped.

Very generous pif, thanks. Please count me in.

I've never skinny dipped, because the opportunity never presented itself. My favourite summer activity would be cycling. As Montreal is an island, there is lots of parkland around the island with bicycle paths incorporated.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I thought this PIF would be the perfect thing to write WarrenB a thank you note for PIFing a watch in the Hab, and so I linked to this over there.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Not in, but nice PIF, Brad! Great gesture. :thumbup1: And, congrats, on the milestones!

My favorite summertime activity used to be nighttime river canoeing. I haven't done it in about 4 or 5 years, though. My next favorite activity would be walking late at night around the lake that I live across the street from.

I have gone skinny dipping.

I'm in! Favorite summer activity is fishing for monster redfish. Yes I have been skinny dipping but now days I guess it would be called chunky dunking!

I'm in!

Summer activity - fishing. Catch anything, boat or shore, doesn't matter. Sometimes I even forgo bait, it is more the getting away and unwinding.

Country boy, skinny dipped a lot as a lad. Still would, but I have a body built for radio now.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I'm in.

My favorite summer activity is riding my bicycle.

Yes, I have gone skinny dipping, but only in secret.

Top Bottom