What's new

PIF Pen & Ink

Great PIF. I'm not in, can't give enough love to the fountain pens I have already.

My favourite summer activity is playing airsoft

And I haven't gone skinny dipping. Haven't you guys heard of shrinkage?

Im in. That is a beautiful pen and great PIF. My favorite activity is going to the beach and seeing the happiness on my daughter's face when she is playing in the water. So my wife and I love that. And yes I have been skinny dipping.

Not sure how you define skinny dipping...

Keeping in mind the sub forum this is... I have dipped relatively fine, med and oblique nibs into ink while practicing calligraphy as a kid. I don't recall having a nib labelled as skinny however.

Later I spent some time on a farm and there was no indoor plumbing. Showers were done standing on a pallet and the shower head was attached to a tree. Not sure this qualifies even though there was plenty of skinny but not much dipping.

As I got older I spent alot of time hiking in the cascades of WA. I didn't bring any swim suit but it was hot and there wasn't anyone around. I took off my cloths and jumped into a lake. I then discovered that it doesn't matter how warm the weather is... if the lake has ice on it (even on the other side) the water is amazingly cold). I am not sure this qualifies either as I jumped off the rock but once the body figured out how cold the water was I was able to run on the surface of the water back to shore.

So I have no idea if I qualify or not.

Ruckin.

im in, my i have too many favorite summer activities, but mostly doing anything outdoors, and yes i have skinny dipped a few times.

Congratulations on your anniversary! I've been looking into this AD, so I'm in.

Favorite summer activity is swimming with my kids.

And of course I have

Im in - great pif!

My favorite summer activity is the family trip to the beach. Its in late August every year, and I look forward to it all summer.
Yes I have - and there is a really fun story that goes along with it. I'll leave it at that.

JMJ -

I'm in. My favorite summer activity is going fishing with my kids. And no, I have never skinny dipped.

YBIC
Mike

I am in. Congrats to you sir.

I love to take my birds outside in the summer. Being from Michigan I can't do that all of the time.

I have never skinny dipped.

I'm in, congratulations and thank you for the generous PIF. My favorite would have to be hanging out on the lake in a boat with friends and family.
At one point in my life I looked pretty good naked. A few years after that all ended I did, in fact, go skinny dipping :tongue_sm

I'm in!

My favorite summer activity is to work at my parents' ice cream shop and enjoy a chilled glass of Absinthe at the ende of the day...

I never have skinny dipped.

I would like to be in.

While fishing, in shallow water, with college friends, co-ed, at a location in the Florida keys, back in 1973.

I spend some of my summer time helping build or re-hab homes for a local chapter of Habitat for Humanity.

Top Bottom