What's new

Proraso Cream, quick question

I've been rotating between all four flavors of Proraso creams for the past month or so. Great performers all. I bowl lather with a synthetic brush most days.
I find the white, red & blue cream's consistency out of the tube to be the same. Gentle squeeze and out comes a dollup. The green however, seems a tad "runny". Don't have to squeeze the tube and it comes out on its own. It's not liquid. Hold it's shape in the bowl until I begin lather building. As stated, performance wise it's the same as the others. Anyone else notice the difference in consistency?
BTW, received all tubes at the same time and they weren't subjected to freezing temps as far as I know.

My last tube of green was very runny too. I squeezed it all out into a small piece of tupperware and left the lid off it for a couple days. Seemed to help. Having said that I don't think I'll us it that much as I am not a fan of the scent.

I only use green so I can't speak to the others. But I have never had a runny green cream.

You have no idea how hard it was to refrain from a snappy comeback to this!!!

But to answer the question...if C.O. Bigelow is in fact the same as Proraso Green, no the product has never runny.

Never had the 'raso creams of any color go "runny" on me. They all have performed the same as far as consistency is concerned.

Just got a tube of the Green and it is definitely runny. I don't know if it's a temperature issue or not, but it doesn't seem to affect the shave quality whatsoever.

My proraso green in a tube has never been too thick. I don't know if I'd classify it as runny, but very creamy maybe.

I have the Bigelow as well. It is runny. I can hold it upside down and it will flow out of the tube without having to squeeze. As far as performance, It has the same great performance as a Proraso soap would. I don't see how it could be any concern at all. If your not enjoying it. Send it my way and ill provide it with a loving home.

Top Bottom