What's new

Forum Spotlight: The Haberdashery

Welcome all you new members and lurkers alike. Once again I would like to bring to your attention a great part of Badger & Blade that you may not be aware of. I am speaking of "The Haberdashery." The Haberdashery is a place to talk about all things style. From clothing to accessories. What is the difference between a jacket and a blazer? Beats me. But know who does? All the fine members of B&B who contribute to the Haberdashery.

The Haberdashery has an Amazing Steward who goes by [MENTION=36529]oc_in_fw[/MENTION] or Owen. They do a lot of fun things in that forum also. The Hawaiian Shirt Contest just wrapped up and [MENTION=84907]mglindo[/MENTION] won. His prize was a custom title. The Stewards and Mods are working around the clock to come up with the perfect custom title for the proud winner.

Currently, there is a father's Day PIF going on also where the winner will be awarded a Sekonda Sports Chronograph 3039. That is a sweet time piece.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know about a really great forum that a lot of people don't get a chance to participate in if they don't leave the shaving areas.

Have a beautiful and wonderful week y'all!

It's a pretty great place. I stayed out of it for a long time and that was a mistake. You need not to be fashion-forward to haunt its corridors!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
T-shirt and jeans guy here, even I check out the Hab almost daily. Lively forum.

I try to wear T-Shirt and jeans at work...but I get the stink eye from all my co-workers. My supervisors could care less.

I try to wear T-Shirt and jeans at work...but I get the stink eye from all my co-workers. My supervisors could care less.

Oh could they?! The following video is not a clue for Bingo, it just happens to include quotes that were not introduced by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom