What's new

Skyguy's Entry into the B&B Hall of Fame

Please allow me to introduce myself:

Username:
Skyguy

What is your real name?
Bruce

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Better not quote them here -- this is a family-friendly forum.

Where do you live?
Overland Park, Kansas

What is your age (or) generation?
Young boomer

What are you in the real world?
Voiceover and crash test dummy

What is your favorite shave setup?
I alternate between a Merkur HD and a Dovo 5/8 straight
Proraso eucalyptus soap
Col. Conk badger brush
Jason Witch Vera

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Flying, working, hand-sharpening knives with my EdgePro Professional, working out, and spending time with Nancy. (Wouldn't you like to know!)

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
When I first started shaving in the late 1950s, I learned on my dad's Gillette safety razor with the old blue blades, his badger brush and drugstore soap in a mug. Why I ever got away from this is beyond me. Most recently used an M3 and Dove soap in the shower, which was fine, but the shave didn't last long and I don't have a heavy beard. Only recently returned to wet shaving but I'm awfully glad I did. Now, I get much better shaves and it's a whole lot more fun! We need to go spread the word, fellas.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Bruce,

I actually passed through Overland Park. I don't remember a thing about it. Did I hear you on the radio while there?

Welcome to the forum.. We look forward to your participation.

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Bruce,

I actually passed through Overland Park. I don't remember a thing about it. Did I hear you on the radio while there?

Welcome to the forum.. We look forward to your participation.

Randy

Once in a while, but I work in a couple of niche markets more. I do a lot of on-hold and IVR work. But thanks for asking!

Top Bottom