What's new

Stahly Razor PIF

Im in. That looks interesting to say the least. Looks fun though, unless it vibrates a hole in your face. Hmm, i wonder how it would shave with those graham field blades?

Great PIF [MENTION=107938]matwho[/MENTION]. It is very cool that you were able to get the razor working again.

Not in.

The previous caretaker of this razor was [MENTION=15286]Jake[/MENTION] who pifed it to me. He asked me to make a video of it in action which I did but I couldn't figure out how to upload it. If the winner knows how to do that I think we would all enjoy it. So one last time thank you [MENTION=15286]Jake[/MENTION] for sharing this unique razor with us.

Can you just use the little film strip thing that looks something like this?

$defaultmovie.png

Great PIF (again!). I have a couple of these, so not in. These are great shavers, When the head is vibrating, it cuts through whiskers, like a hot knife through butter, so smooth.

Is that in the advanced post options? I might have to go back to the test thread and try it. Thanks Toby.
It's in the regular reply toolbar, don't need advanced. You just have to upload your video to youtube or other similar hosting site to use those video tags to embed it.

Thanks for the info. I'll try that next time.
It's in the regular reply toolbar, don't need advanced. You just have to upload your video to youtube or other similar hosting site to use those video tags to embed it.

Top Bottom