What's new

Speick shaving cream

aha.. thanks... only one I could think of was Barrister & Mann which made no sense.

I think Speick is also sold in the DM stores (like Rossman) and Mueller (ditto).

I've also seen it and Palmolive and Wilkinsons in my local EDEKA grocery store.

Might be in ALDI but I don't go there much.

aha.. thanks... only one I could think of was Barrister & Mann which made no sense.

I think Speick is also sold in the DM stores (like Rossman) and Mueller (ditto).

I've also seen it and Palmolive and Wilkinsons in my local EDEKA grocery store.

Might be in ALDI but I don't go there much.

Now, that is the Gold Standard.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I've used Speick a number of times. It's good stuff, but I'm not really wowed by it. I do like the lavender scent, though

Speick products are great. I really enjoyed the cream but seeing as I don't shave with cream any more, I am now a fan of the shaving stick. A perfect companion when on the road.
I'm a fan of their sticks. Is the scent of the cream the same as that of the stick? If not, how do they compare?

Speick is my gold standard for performance and value (along with Stirling).

I have used many soaps and creams that cost 8 times as much and don't perform quite as well.

I've a tube of Speick that I bought locally when I first started last summer but after a couple of uses, it just sits in the stash box.
I've been 3017ing a tube of VIA Men cream from Portugal. But that 100ml tube has lasted almost 3 months or more.
Perhaps I'll re-try the Speick when the VIA is done.
Or one of the 8 sample pucks of the Stirlings I have
Or one of the 7 Haslinger pucks
or the Arko, La Toja, Palmolive or Wilkie stick...

Lord, help me grow my beard faster and shave more often!!! :lol:

I'm a fan of their sticks. Is the scent of the cream the same as that of the stick? If not, how do they compare?

It is quite a few years since I have used the cream, but from memory I would say that the scents are similar if not very similar. Well worth investigating.

Going to Germany during July, anyone know if i can buy Speick in a B&M store?

In Germany, any Drogeriemarkt ​Müller carries Speick products, and so do many other drugstore chains.

I got currently about 10 Speick sticks and 20 tubes. My brother keeps sending supplies.

I am normally a soap guy, but I use Speick exclusively when I travel. Some complain about the smallish 75ml tube, but the small tube means it is TSA friendly so I can put it in my carry-on bag. Easy to lather. Nice scent. Great shave. I don't mean to stir the pot, but Proraso gets a lot of praise and press. I prefer Speick. Not even close.

I don't mean to stir the pot, but Proraso gets a lot of praise and press. I prefer Speick. Not even close.

Agreed. The ingredients alone make it superior. Only thing I prefer from Proraso is the menthol. Speick schools Proraso in terms of slickness though.

Top Bottom