What's new

Rocnel SE Razor

I just picked up the SE version last week. Nice shaver. Here's a quick pic.
proxy.php

proxy.php

I would be more interested if I didn't have to snap a blade in half (I can see myself getting cut on that, or on the snapping the end tabs off). I'm still quite curious, and it does look beautiful.

I have a box of half-DE blades from Shark for use with a shavette, so that at least would fix the "break the blade in half" thing. I have nicked myself many a time on exposed tabs; I can only imagine what that would be like with roughened/freshly broken exposed tab stumps.

Alternate versions where I don't have to fiddle with blades and that have covered tabs? Much more likely to buy one. Or more. :laugh:

You can pay they can't withdraw fund ... I paid on the 17 and asked about my shipment. Tgey refunded me explaining this.

Sent from Mars
That's weird too, because I've been in touch with them the day I ordered and they gave me shipping times.
I'll have to contact them and request a refund I guess. Thanks for the info.

I ordered from extrashaving on the 16th and it was shipped on the 17th by Turkish Post. I got tracking through Paypal. What I think happened my currency was converted from TL to BPS via Paypal an it went through or I was just lucky. My razor is in Customs in the USA so I think I will have it by next Monday(i hope).

I checked PayPal and there is some tracking info. Nothing since the 20th when it left Turkey, but every order I've ever made from Turkey in the past has been stopped and opened by customs here in Japan.

Although this is it Rocnel's fault I am really irritated (!) by this whole thing now.

I went on the pre-order list and contacted them three times for updates but then they released razors to extrashaving without letting me know, so being on the preorder list was meaningless, as were their promises that they would email me when the razors became available.

I paid for mine on the 15th so don't know why I've been refunded.

I tried reordering from extrashaving (expecting to be asked for credit card details).

Instead the order went through and I received an email thanking me for my business, but I wasn't charged any money.
This is rapidly becoming FUBAR...

I don't like the fact that i had to ask to be refunded. If they cannot accept paypal payment they should disable it for now.

Sent from Mars

Top Bottom