What's new

Ka-Bar Tactical Spork

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Wish the Ka-Spork supply would catch up with tactical demands ...

The pistol-bayonet I had no use for, but this brilliant idea ....

AA

Legion

Staff member
Same in Australia. Doubly so because the blade is "concealed". So you would get busted for carrying a knife, and then get the double whammy because it is a prohibited type of knife.

I'm sure you would probably be ok if you were using it camping, but you wouldn't want to be found carrying it in the city.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
And the fact that it's plastic? You'd think the law might cut some slack over there ... not criticizing of course.

(By the way. Got an email from a place that has them ...)

AA

Legion

Staff member
And the fact that it's plastic? You'd think the law might cut some slack over there ... not criticizing of course.

AA

The material is immaterial. In fact, I have owned glass fiber re-enforced plastic "knives" that were designed purely to foil metal detectors. Not that I would be able to get them here now, of course. But they are made, and technically plastic, though very tough plastic.

AA
I have been asked for proof of age (I.D.) when purchasing plastic picnic knives at the supermarket in the past.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
There ARE detector-defeating reinforced plastic knives, but this isn't one.

We spent a week in London a few years ago, and I didn't see a steak knife at meals the whole time.

When we got to Scotland, I saw one on the table and felt better, somehow.

The spork's no weapon. But the knives used on 9/11 weren't much, and the damage was.

AA

There ARE detector-defeating reinforced plastic knives, but this isn't one.

We spent a week in London a few years ago, and I didn't see a steak knife at meals the whole time.

When we got to Scotland, I saw one on the table and felt better, somehow.

The spork's no weapon. But the knives used on 9/11 weren't much, and the damage was.

AA
You normally get a steak knife if you order a steak.

Top Bottom