What's new

5,000th Post PIF!

:a50:

Well, it sneaked up on me!
Here I was just posting along and realized I was about to hit my 5,000[SUP]th[/SUP]post here on B&B! I joined in January 2012 and have been hanging out withthe great folks here for 4 years & 4 months. I didn’t have much time to put together avery creative PIF but as a gesture of thanking my many B&B buddies andwelcoming new members I extend a Simple Sample PIF…

• 5 packs of my top 5 blades

• 2 samples of Panna Crema Soap
  • 1 sample of Stirling “Coniferous” AS

View attachment 659634

Let’skeep this “Simple Sample” PIF simple with few rules! Open to anyone B&B member worldwide. I am always pleasantly amazed at the generosity and camaraderie here and I would like to celebrate the community. Just post “I am in” and share something abouta B&B friend or two you have here on the forum. I will start with a shout out to some of my original friends... alex2363, Marco, mftoms59, and The Vez2 for helping me get started with their advice, support, and generosity and some relatively new friends Mostho, BSAGuy, 1 Cal, tankerjohn. and rudyt for their camaraderie and good humor!
:thumbup:

I will pick a random winner at 5 PM Wyoming time on May 27. Hope you join in and celebrate our Badger and Blade friends!
:badger:
:badger::badger:

In case the attachment link doesn't work...
$20160519_075103.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'm NOT IN, but that's a mighty nice PIF! Bravo, and congratulations on hitting 5,000!

Congrats on 5000! Thank you for this generous PIF.

I'm in. I haven't tried Panna Crema or Sterling AS yet.

Something cool to share about my friends here on B&B...

This place is full of good people and good advice, so it is hard to choose just a few people to mention. [MENTION=108263]rockclimber[/MENTION] writes some great posts and his 50+ soap review thread has helped me get better at lather creation. [MENTION=107938]matwho[/MENTION] PIFed me a Valet razor that I will always treasure because it was my very first PIF win and Valets are just darn cool. (Now I just need to master it.) @dexutter, @Gallen1119, and [MENTION=107721]RockyMountainWetShave[/MENTION] are some cool folks local to me with whom I hope to go vintage razor hunting in the near future.

Thanks again for this PIF.

I'm in, please. It would be nice to try PannaCrema and Stirling, plus it's always good to have blades.

I still have TheVez2 to thank for giving me my first exposure to my favorite shaving product, Myrsol Emulsión, via trade.
LRose is a new friend who's full of B&B spirit.
Here too I will say that Musikmann, who passed away in December, is missed.

I'm in!
I'd like to give a shout out to [MENTION=89729]TobyC[/MENTION] for his vast knowledge and passion for Old Types.

That's quite the milestone sir. Hey, if post were feet you would very nearly be at the milestone (5280ft/mile)! Sort of a reverse birthday party if you ask me, some fine PIF items up for grabs.

I am NOT in because I have SO much stuff in my den I dare not sample MORE. I have used and think highly of the Gillette Silver Blue, the Rapira are also good. I have but not yet tried a Panna Crema soap but the rest are all a mystery to be discovered.

I'm in, my close buddy AZBronco and I share products back and forth, to share the experience of products we have not used before.

I'm in!
I've met some awesome folks, including Cvargo, and the guys from the RMS, as well as the guys in the 3BSC and Tony (mgbbrown). I hope to actually meet some of these people some day, but it's pretty great having friends from all over!

I'm in! I'd love to try those soaps and AS! I've made quite a few friends here, mainly swapping razors. People are just so generous. I had someone offer to give me a (Snookledon if you must know) after reading about my lather bowl mishap. No strings, just a gift. I did insist on sending some blade samples his way, but this has been my experience here: boundless generosity, tremendous support. I'm so unused to the internet being a warm and gentlemanly place.

Count me in.
I'm still quite new to the forum and have not established any good contacts/friendships. But, I can tell from the many threads that this forum is much like a fraternity; brotherhood.

Top Bottom