What's new

FA Cup Final

So it's happening this weekend, and after a less than exemplary second half of the season Crystal Palace are representing.

Every single time i've gobbed off about Palace we've embarrassed ourselves. To that end i'd just like to say i hope it's a good game and whatever the result Palace have had a great run getting here and have done the club proud.

It's the same teams as the final from 1990, if anyone wanted a fun fact, but hopefully a different result.

Thought i'd have a look at half time like. We're trying to counter constantly instead of taking the initiative. We'll see what happens.

What is it about Pardew? For awhile his teams play like they're on fire, and then they fall off a cliff. This was an opportunity to put some gloss on a horrible second-half to the season, but as soon as that goal from Mata went in, I knew they weren't going to win. What a screamer from Lingard though....a goal worthy to win any cup final.

I agree with you, Pardew's a brilliant asset to the club though still. I think just reaching the final this year will do us some good for next season. I couldn't believe the result but i guess during extra time the fatigue really hits you. I wish we'd held on but it wasn't to be. We noticeably dropped our defence when they dropped down to 10 men, Lingard exploited that and we were punished.

Could be worse anyways, Pardew lost but Van Gaal lost his job.

Top Bottom