What are you in the real world?
hopelessly lost
What is your favorite shave setup?
1 DESR
1 Badger hair brush
1 angry hairless badger
1 shave soap
6 moderately cold beers
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
biking, being a daddy, drinking beer at my local watering hole, mangling guitar,hiking
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
This information is on a need-to-know basis! That is all. I will now re-position my tinfoil hat.

Howdy folks. Love the site! I've been a wet shaver for 7-8 years now. Still got my original rig--Merkur adjustable (4.5 on the Aperture Scale), badger brush. I love the Merkur blades but pricey they be! I've had various incarnations of beard/goatee so have just been a trimmer for a long time now. I've gotten away from the wondrous joy of a good, hot-lather shave and just been mechanical in my trimming and neck deforestation. Lately I have felt the pull of treating myself once again to luxurious shaves. So, I've got a slant razor on the way, some different shave creams and some blades I've not used before. Tonight I will take my time, for the first time in a while, and get a pampering shave with a new blade and a newly-de-gunked razor. I'm currently using Derbys. Feathers seemed to tear me up, though that was early on, so should probably give them another go. I once upon a time ordered Ye Olde Bagge of Veriouse Blaydes, and found the Derby's work pretty well for me. Glad to have the opportunity to meetcha!

Hall of Fame Entry
What is your real name?
Steve
What are your nicknames/aliases?
Stevie-G
Where do you live?
Washington, DC, USA, Earth, Milky Way
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
hopelessly lost
What is your favorite shave setup?
1 DESR
1 Badger hair brush
1 angry hairless badger
1 shave soap
6 moderately cold beers
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
biking, being a daddy, drinking beer at my local watering hole, mangling guitar,hiking
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
This information is on a need-to-know basis! That is all. I will now re-position my tinfoil hat.
:lol:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Welcome to B&B and the HOF, Steve! It seems like you have a great sense of humor. :001_smile I'm sure you'll fit in just fine around here.

Top Bottom