What's new

Mike's Natural Soaps - Orange, Clove & Cinnamon Shea Butter Bath Soap

Mike's Natural Soaps now has Orange, Clove & Cinnamon Shea Butter Bath Soap available. This is the very first time I have ever seen bath soap in stock at Mike's. Has anybody tried the Orange, Clove & Cinnamon Shea Butter Bath Soap before? If so, I would be interested in hearing thoughts on the scent. Just how strong is it?

From the site:

"A mellow, warm scent combination. Each of the components shines through roughly equally and with each sniff, something different stands out. Like my shaving soaps, beef tallow is the base ingredient of this soap, complimented by a substantial dose of creamy shea butter. It's sure to provide a very luxurious bathing experience."

I bought four bars this morning. The scent is divine and very strong. Mike's bath soaps are the best tallow soaps out there. The problem is they're always sold out. Thank god they came back in stock I'm down to my last bar.

I bought four bars this morning. The scent is divine and very strong. Mike's bath soaps are the best tallow soaps out there. The problem is they're always sold out. Thank god they came back in stock I'm down to my last bar.
How long does a bar typically last you? I get about 3-4 weeks from a Stirling bar.

About 6 weeks. I keep it out of the shower when I 'm not using it. Which make them last longer.

Oooooo, sounds awesome. Years ago, L'Occitane had a Cinnamon & Orange Shea Butter bath bar, and good lord that thing smelled divine. But they got rid of it. It's a wonderful scent for cooler weather.

I've been hoping that Mike would start stocking bath soaps again. Unfortunately, he said on Facebook that he has only a small number of these bars in stock. I'm wondering if this small batch was a one-off, or if more are on the way.

This is a bit off topic, but does any one know how long Mike's Shampoo Bars need to cure? His website notes that the shampoo bars are curing now and will ship when ready. I wonder if it will be days or weeks before orders are shipped?

I just ordered my first couple shave soaps from Mike's and will have to give the bath soap a try next. I will definitely be sure to store it somewhere dry between showers! Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom