What's new

Forum Spotlight: Shave/Scent of the Day

So from time to time the Stewards here may want to bring to your attention a forum that you may enjoy. Today I would like to let you all know about the Shave/Scent of the Day Forum. This forum is a place where you can post a list of the hardware and software you shaved with that day. Some members list the items they used while others take a photo. Some of these photos are very artistic. Some are more elaborate than others, but all are welcome. Some weeks the forum has a theme to the shave of the day photos and some weeks it's what they call a free week. But any week you can choose to do your own thing or keep with the theme. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me or you can contact the forum steward who is [MENTION=47341]celestino[/MENTION]. Here is a link to the forum: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/10-Shave-Scent-of-the-Day!

I will leave you with a couple of pics from this past weeks thread:

This past week was a Sepia theme. The first pic is from the Steward of the B&B Video Library, [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] and the second photo is from the Steward of the Speakeasy, [MENTION=74779]eezee[/MENTION].

$SOTD Skypsyd.jpgView attachment 658500

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I had a truly wonderful time at the beginning of my Stewardship when I was a Steward in the SOTD forum a few years back, many great members and many superb photos. Thank you for the reminder, Don!

B&B is massive. I am on here every day, and I feel like there are huge areas of the forum that I don't even know about! Thanks for the reminder, Don.

Top Bottom