What's new

Nerf!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
$image.jpg

Anyone dabble in Nerf? Got an upgrade spring and will do a few mods which supposedly enhances power...:devil2::devil2::devil::devil:

Good fun, but I found when the rounds soften from use you have jamming issues. Order some fresh rounds from time to time to keep things working well. Cupping the magazine from below with your palm and applying pressure upwards helps to consistently chamber the rounds.

Great fun with my son. Love the nerf guns. The little pistols are the best. The bows with the big arrows make good mortars.

My older 6 kids love Nerf...ages range from 17 down to 5...the 2 year old is not strong enough for the manual **** ones, but will shoot the automatic and the 3 month old, well we will work toward that. They are great fun!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
It's fun to grab a few and have an all out Nerf war. As a strong proponent of gun safety it feels a little weird to point and shoot it at my kids even if it is a toy.

It's fun to grab a few and have an all out Nerf war. As a strong proponent of gun safety it feels a little weird to point and shoot it at my kids even if it is a toy.
Yeah, I'm not into it for that reason. Maybe once they get old enough to know the difference well enough...say 29 or[emoji38] so

My kids and neighborhood kids have Nerf wars. Once in a while they come into the house to attack me. I told my one neighbor I was coming over to his house one evening and surprised his kids with a nerf. So they know I am all bout having s good safe time.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Yeah, I'm not into it for that reason. Maybe once they get old enough to know the difference well enough...say 29 or[emoji38] so

My 11 year old son took a pic with a Stormtrooper at his school. His finger was off the trigger on the toy Blaster he was holding so I guess he has it ingrained in him already.

Legion

Staff member
My 11 year old son took a pic with a Stormtrooper at his school. His finger was off the trigger on the toy Blaster he was holding so I guess he has it ingrained in him already.

Trust you to send your kids to one of those fancy, Imperial schools. What's the matter? Rebel school not good enough?

What age do you think for kids ? My son is only 4
4 is fine, get one that's easy to ****. Fun to target practice with. Started out teaching proper gun rules with it, but once neighbors started nerf wars.....

His BB gun is what we use for learning gun safety now.

Good fun.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Trust you to send your kids to one of those fancy, Imperial schools. What's the matter? Rebel school not good enough?

No wants to be a Jedi. Everyone wants to be a Sith. Kids nowadays sheesh.

Top Bottom