What's new

Haslinger soap

I ordered a couple of pucks from TVBS, Aloe Vera and Coconut! Still having trouble tracking down the Schafmilch for cheap to ship to Canada (been sold out on TVBS forever).

Can anybody tell me how long would it take for the pucks to come from Slovenia to Canada approximately?

Can't wait to use some Haslingers.

I'm going to hazard a guess that going from my favorite boar, a B&B essential, to my favorite synthetic, 24mm plissoft, that I will go from 30 - 35 days per puck to 45 - 50 days per puck. Don't ask me about my favorite badger, I haven't used it in 6 months.

I ordered a couple of pucks from TVBS, Aloe Vera and Coconut! Still having trouble tracking down the Schafmilch for cheap to ship to Canada (been sold out on TVBS forever).

Can anybody tell me how long would it take for the pucks to come from Slovenia to Canada approximately?

Can't wait to use some Haslingers.

You definitely need the schafmilch as a standard to measure the other Haslinger's options! (WCS had some when I last looked.)

I forget exactly, but I think it's about 2 weeks.

With my order, TVB had the order filled within a day and delivered to me in about 2 1/2 weeks to Alberta, Canada.
That sounds great guys. 2 weeks ain't bad at all. I can't wait for them!
You definitely need the schafmilch as a standard to measure the other Haslinger's options! (WCS had some when I last looked.)
I have read every single page on this Haslinger thread and everyone is praising the Schafmilch. I never knew it was so popular around the world! I will get my hands on one as soon as I can. [emoji16]

I have read every single page on this Haslinger thread and everyone is praising the Schafmilch. I never knew it was so popular around the world! I will get my hands on one as soon as I can. [emoji16]

The love may seem widespread in certain threads, especially over in 3017 land, but I actually think it flies under the radar for a lot of people.

Not that we mind! More Haslinger for us!

Just to be sure that my memory is accurate I gave the schafmilch a try this AM.
:thumbup:
IMO schafmilch is as good as it gets! Period.

$image.jpg

slyfox,

A member (sarimento1) who recently started using Haslinger set me up with the tins he uses. Speciality Bottle Co. screw on tins. 2 1/2 in across, 3 ounces. The 60 gram pucks fit absolutely perfectly carefully sliced in half. Enough surface area to easily load the brush and start building lather...a face latherers dream. Just love them and great to rotate a couple different scents at a time if you want.

Another vessel are the twist up shave stick containers available from WCS & Maggards. Haslinger works great as a stick too. The one above is a puck of Schafmilch. Perfect for home and travel.

Congrats, you found the finest soap in shavedom.

Last edited:
Why no one asked TVB about Schafmilch. They ordered it and except it at end of this week or at the beginning of next week.

At least I get such information as answer to my question on email.

Why no one asked TVB about Schafmilch. They ordered it and except it at end of this week or at the beginning of next week.

At least I get such information as answer to my question on email.
Looks like I have to make another order soon[emoji38]

Haslinger's sandalwood today! I could get addicted to this one! EXCEPT for the schafmilch, sage, aloe vera,...

Haslinger's sandalwood today! I could get addicted to this one! EXCEPT for the schafmilch, sage, aloe vera,...

....Coconut, Honey, Seaweed, & Marigold. :biggrin1:

There was a local drugstore selling Haslinger soap by the hotel I was staying at in Vienna, did not end up buying any. Perhaps next time.

How would you describe the scents? Are they faint, or strong, noticeable during a shave?
Is the sandalwood, a sandalwood, or doe sit have other scents mixed with it?
Same with the sage, seaweed etc. are they single type scents or combinations?

Top Bottom