What's new

Haslinger soap

Used Honig today for the first time. The scent is good and the lather was awesome. I use Schafmilch regularly and now I plan to acquire the remaining varieties of Haslinger.

I first used this puck of Haslinger Schafmilch on March 13. I think I have one more good shave with it before giving it a proper and dignified sendoff. Thats 7 weeks and 4 days with The Sheep. It should be noted that I didn't shave each of those 53 days, but if I had to put some math into it I believe on average I face shave 6 times a week. You can do the rest of the math if you want.

Bon voyage and God speed my little friend....

$2016-05-03 at 00-00-00 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I first used this puck of Haslinger Schafmilch on March 13. I think I have one more good shave with it before giving it a proper and dignified sendoff. Thats 7 weeks and 4 days with The Sheep. It should be noted that I didn't shave each of those 53 days, but if I had to put some math into it I believe on average I face shave 6 times a week. You can do the rest of the math if you want.

Bon voyage and God speed my little friend....

View attachment 656148
A moment of silence for the fallen sheep! And all the face shaves it provided

Here is where you will cue taps in your head to get the full effect

Sandalwood this AM! Wonderful lather! Plus I finally made a breakthrough and can see a small patch of the bottom of the container! I may concentrate on this guy to (finally) 3017 my first Haslinger's puck! These little pucks last a long time!

Had a wonderful shave with the Ewe's milk today, perfect protection from the R41. I think I still prefer the Ringelblume overall.

Anyone here who actually bought from their store in Vienna? I've heard the pucks only cost 3-5€ there, but I have never verified that myself. Kind of embarrassing when I think about it.

Top Bottom