What's new

Haslinger soap

Tuco: "What is this? This is blue." Walter: "We used a different chemical process, but it is every bit as pure." Jesse: "It may be blue, but it's the bomb."

BLUE SKY, by Haslinger

P1010082.JPG

Just shaved with the Schafmilch version, second soap I've used in my new DE journey! It is one creamy lather. Just lovely. Have the seaweed variety to try too in the future.

Had my second shave with Scharfmilch today and a lovely shave it was. Creamy slick lather and a clean mild soapy scent. I thinks I prefer it MWF because it is not so temperamental for me. So far both Haslingers I have tried have been great.

Bob

You guys are well ahead of me!

I have four open pucks at the moment and am doing so well that I have trouble making up my mind which to use! :thumbup1:

BTW Haslinger's sandalwood was most EXCELLENT (again) this AM!

I wasn't impressed the first time I tried Haslinger but I'm going to give it a second chance. Honey and Coconut are on their way from Slovenia.

Ok Haslinger fans, I'm leaving it up to you to decide which one I use first. Just quote this post or mention me by using the "@" before my username and pick either Coconut or Honig. The one with the most votes when the package arrives is the one I'll use. Sure, I could smell both and pick for myself, but what's the fun in that?

Made a stick for travel out of the Marigold. Scent, to me, is really nice. Fresh and pleasant. I like the consistency/color of this scent. Will be reordered!

[MENTION=65745]Heron[/MENTION] as much as I love the Coconut, I'm going to vote Honig

But it really is a toss up. These are my two favorites.

Made a stick for travel out of the Marigold. Scent, to me, is really nice. Fresh and pleasant. I like the consistency/color of this scent. Will be reordered!

Marigold was my very first Haslinger, the one that started it all. If I didn't love the schafmilch so much I'd still be using it!

Ok Haslinger fans, I'm leaving it up to you to decide which one I use first. Just quote this post or mention me by using the "@" before my username and pick either Coconut or Honig. The one with the most votes when the package arrives is the one I'll use. Sure, I could smell both and pick for myself, but what's the fun in that?

Can't you just grate both and mix them together??
If not, then coconut.

Given that choice, I would go with the honey.

In my case, I started with sandalwood then moved to schafmilch before slipping deep into the rabbit hole!

The honig is wonderful and my travel soap. But the coconut is so good I could eat it!

My vote is honig. It is also in my opinion the strongest scented soap. Whenever I use it I can even smell it through aftershave

I am interested in buying my first puck of haslinger and am looking for recommendations?

I think schafmilch is out of the running. I have MWF and, to be honest, I don't like the post shave feel. It's leaves my face feeling too "heavy"--almost oily. I think it is the lanolin. I do not like overly flowery or sweet scents. Any recommendations? Thanks.

-Mark

I am interested in buying my first puck of haslinger and am looking for recommendations?

I think schafmilch is out of the running. I have MWF and, to be honest, I don't like the post shave feel. It's leaves my face feeling too "heavy"--almost oily. I think it is the lanolin. I do not like overly flowery or sweet scents. Any recommendations? Thanks.

-Mark

Sage or Sandalwood sound like they would meet your criteria.

Top Bottom