What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

Aargh! Crazy long work day. Just got back and missed day 1. About to collapse for the night, but hope to catch up tomorrow.

Aargh! Crazy long work day. Just got back and missed day 1. About to collapse for the night, but hope to catch up tomorrow.

It's really no big deal. Today was an easy day. Just go back through the posts starting with the first one I posted in this thread today. It will be no problem catching up.

This is so hard. I only found one so far. So how do I say it? 1-3?
[MENTION=107424]arief[/MENTION] Only one from yesterday wasn't in this thread. But there was a link in this thread to it. It was the very first post. Some of the words might be hidden, but I assure you they are there. If you still are not able to finds them, you most certainly can get help from another player. At the end of the week we will do a recap of words so nobody misses anything. Have Fun!

Morning gents. Today's lesson is called the way back machine. I started planting clues yesterday, but they won't go live until today. First clue should go live in an hour or two.

When at first I appear I seen mysterious...

Morning gents. Today's lesson is called the way back machine. I started planting clues yesterday, but they won't go live until today. First clue should go live in an hour or two.

When at first I appear I seen mysterious...

You're a monster :a51:

1-3 from yesterday, but as a certain caller has said in the past, I can win this thing today!

Edit: New guys, this is ridiculously unlikely...

Last edited:
First word is live, my earlier hint still rings true. Also I need to pop over to the 3BSC and discuss the beers I had last night. Thank you Missourians for 4 Hands Brewing!

Top Bottom