What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

Okay so here is the official ruling. The word quoted exactly as is, is indeed the call for today. If you have barbershop on your card then you have a hit. If you have The Barber Shop, then you will have to wait until that phrase is called. I know I reference it incorrectly and I linked it to the forum and I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience.

Well, that didn't go my way.

What is the rush, we have all day!

Do you guys know how to use the spoiler tag?
It is easy, type 'spoiler' between square brackets, then type what you want to hide in your spoiler tags, then type '/spoiler' after you're done typing.
It is amazing what you can hide in a spoiler tag!
Look, I just hid the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything.
Turn back, you've gone too far!
Thank you for clicking through all of my spoilers :)

-RJ, Chicago ----
STEWARD of the Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In "Sampler Pack"
Nice to meet you, stop by the HALL of FAME and introduce yourself!
What does that mean? Check out B&B Acronyms --- Load it like you hate it with the 3017ers
​B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition

We are calling all weekend. Occasionally something will pop up and weekend calls will be easier. But with Don and I competing to be your favorite caller, so I don't think you will have to worry too much about that. More than anything, I think that it will just change the number of posts I make and the times that I make them.

Well played! You can use the same concept with the word 'strike' if you want to convey that you changed your elbow mind about something.

I'm not sure you should tell people that. Then they might start righting writing terribly knowing they have that capability.

Awful quiet in here, how about an easier clue! This will be my last cupcake, but it is worth making lots of folks can check it out. Over in the "Fragrance" subforum there is going to be a special offer popping up for B&B members. I am not exactly sure on dates, but I think something should be popping up in the next few weeks. There is a little more info in the newest B&B Radio episode. Has anybody been checking out the radio show? I am a little freaked out by the high quality of @skypsyd's radio voice.

My head hurts
It's all this learning education
I didn't ask for this!
Did you know that if you write the word "spoiler" enough it becomes meaningless gibberish?

Last edited:
I think there is something to do with the spoiler part Parjay posted, but not finding anything within that. Also, did some different things with the possible clue, but no dice. So not sure what to look for in that one.

Top Bottom