What's new

Proraso Red does it again

Hi all,

Had another great shave with Proraso Red today. This really is a fantastic cream. I even tried a different blade, and I ended up having one of my closest shaves yet.

I really have to thank this site. There is so much great information and tips as well as a very helpful community

I'm finally leaving Taiwan tomorrow morning. I need to leave the hotel at 3:30am so I shaved today so everything can dry.
$uploadfromtaptalk1462525584500.jpg

Again, I can't recommend this cream enough [emoji4]

Used it this morning. Proraso has fallen out of favor at the moment but this morning's shave was pretty good. Actually, I typically use Proraso creams as a pre shave and they work wonders for me.

Red is my favorite scent by far. I also used the Proraso White this morning and found that it seemed to perform a bit better than the red usually does. I seemed slicker. Both soaps are great in my optinion.
I used Proraso Red for the 1st time this morning
I liked it, but so far the White is my favourite cream

I used Proraso Red for the 1st time this morning
I liked it, but so far the White is my favourite cream
I'm a Proraso JUNKIE!!! In my rotation at least four days out of a 7-day week, I'm using at least one color from the "Proraso rainbow." This morning was Proraso Red, with Red pre-shave as well. But I must say, it's becoming a toss-up between Proraso white and green for a first place winner. Green with the green pre-shave, followed by a 50/50 mix of Osage rub + Skin bracer aftershabe is DA BOMB!!!!!!! But then again, so is the white pre-shave and white croap! Im torn between the two!!!

I just tried any Proraso (blue) for the first time today and I think I had a little too much water because it was a little thin. Nice Trader Joes balm you got there too. I like it.

I just tried any Proraso (blue) for the first time today and I think I had a little too much water because it was a little thin. Nice Trader Joes balm you got there too. I like it.
I like the Trader Joe's balm too. I wish they sold it separately. I'm using this and Nivea depending on the day. Both are nice

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Yes, Proraso is a tremensously good barbershop grade cream. It's effective, reliable and cheap.Honestly, what to desire more?

Never understood the love for Proraso. I mean it's not bad by any means, but nothing special neither IMO. For around the same price you can get Cella or Nivea, both outperforms Proraso for me. If i would need something cheap & reliable i would choose Nivea sensitive over Proraso with no doubts (or Cella, though it's bit more expensive). Though, i'm only talking about Proraso in tubes, maybe soft soaps are better, don't know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom