What's new

Return to B&B after being gone a while.

Greetings all!

I don't remember when I posted last, but it has been a while. Just life stuff happens.

For a while I've been doing the regular shaving thing without too much fanfare and thought it was time to shake it up a bit. It's been a while since I've used Speick products so I'm trying out some of their products again - both the Natural and the Men lines. Some Proraso products have also made it my way for the first time and have found them very interesting.

In any case, trying new products again has sort of lit a fire under me so I thought I'd come back to the forum and learn and contribute when possible.

For whatever it's worth my basic shave setup is:

Merkur 38c Barberpole DE razor
Simpson Persian Jar brush
Merkur blades

I also have a Merkur Futur and a brush from Shavemac, but they don't get used as much.

My main DE blade is the Merkur, I just seem to have the best luck with the Merkurs - for now anyway.

Anyway, I just wanted to say "hi" and reintroduce myself.

Peace,
Ike

Last edited:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
It's great to have you back, Ike! There are plenty of great products out there and an increasing number of artisan soaps and creams. There are some good things happening right now in the world of wet shaving.

Everyone comes home eventually.

Welcome home
proxy.php

Thank you all so much for your warm welcome! I looked at my activity and saw that my last post was in 2009. It has been a while. Anyway, thanks again, it is good to be back on the best shaving/grooming/etc site on the Internet.

Peace,
Ike

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
This says it better than anything I could put down on paper....

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom