What's new

PIF: Beaver WoodWright Captain's Pipe Shaving Soap

I have a 4 oz tub of Beaver WoodWright's Captain's Pipe I'd like to PIF on to someone who has never tried one of BW's soaps before. This soap lathers terrifically and boasts an excellent post-shave. Unfortunately my super sensitive skin reacts to one of the fragrance oils, so I want to pass it on. I only lathered up this soap 2-3 times, so a large majority remains. The scent is inspired by Captain Black Cherry Pipe Tobacco. Smells like cherry Cavendish.

PIF Guidelines -
Any member with at least 50 posts may enter.
I will cover shipping to US / Canadian addresses.
International members feel free to enter, however I ask that you cover the shipping.

To enter: post a reply saying your "in".
And just for fun tell us what your favorite shaving soap is for a warm and sunny day. (optional)

Last Chance to Enter: Wednesday, May 11 at 11:59 PM PST

proxy.php

I'm in! I have never tried a puck before. I'm pretty new, and the best soap I have used so far is the Ogallala Bay Rum and Orange shaving stick.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
In

Without question my favorite soap on a warm sunny day is Tabac!!

In.

I have a tub of locally made Downeast Shaving Soap's Passamaquoddy Bay Peppermint I'm saving for my summer shave.

I'm in.... only thing I have tried thus far is Stirling Margaritas in the Attic, Stirling Mountain Man and Sir Hare Barbershop. Love all of them!!

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity. For a warm day, I'd say Proraso white (since you said soap), or Dettol cool if you include creams.

I'm in I've never even heard of this company before but I really like the name.

favorite for a sunny day? Here comes the sun by K shave worx

Top Bottom