What's new

Blade Trade

Have a quantity of Rockwell DE blades up for trade. These are a new product on the market and currently available only in lots of 100 (or so I am told). I have quite a few that I can trade for other blades 1 for 1, minimum of 10 blades per trade.

So....I am willing to swap (CONUS only..sorry) for just about anything out there except-
Dorco
Astra (I have a boatload of Astra blades. I like them a lot)
Trig
Treet
Derby
Merkur

.....all these are for the most part ineligible

Blades by Personna, Gillette, Pol Siilver, Voshkod, Feather, BIC, and many others will most probably work.

Shipping cost will be paid by the sender.

Let's swap some steel.........

I have 25 Crystal Super+ I would trade for something else. Most people rave over these things but I tried 5 of them over time and never could get used to them. There are 2 and a half tucks of 10. Let me know...

I've never heard of them, but I'm willing to give them a try. I have 10 personna supers for you if you are interested.

Search The Great Blade Exchange on the forums.

You trade blade for blade with Toothpick (member here) and what you send him goes into the exchange for the next person

All righty. Traded blades went out in today's mail. Trading is closed. Thanks to all who participated. Let everyone know how those Rockwell blades work for you

Top Bottom