What's new

Made the switch to DE

This has all been a new experience for me. I just started shaving my head last week and was not happy with the closeness using a cartridge. After doing dome research I noticed a lot of people were using DE on their heads. I bought a Merkur 38 HD and a sample pack of blades and went to town. So far after 3 shaves, my head is smoother than my face ever was saving for a few nicks. I am having fun absorbing all the info that is out there and will see y'all around the forum.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

This has all been a new experience for me. I just started shaving my head last week and was not happy with the closeness using a cartridge. After doing dome research I noticed a lot of people were using DE on their heads. I bought a Merkur 38 HD and a sample pack of blades and went to town. So far after 3 shaves, my head is smoother than my face ever was saving for a few nicks. I am having fun absorbing all the info that is out there and will see y'all around the forum.
[MENTION=110077]LSUNick[/MENTION] Well with a name like that you have to be from Louisiana! That or you are a Tiger's fan. At either rate, we welcome you to Badger & Blade! I cannot comment on trials, tribulations, or jubilees of the head shaver, but I know we have plenty of those guys hanging around. Poke your nose around the various forums we have, find a conversation, and jump right in! If you are from Louisiana and you feel adventurous, stop on by the Louisiana Members' thread and say hi! You can access it by the link below or the last link in my signature line. Again, Welcome to B&B!

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/420288-Calling-all-Louisiana-members

Top Bottom