What's new

Almost 30 years old.is my hair thinning?

proxy.php

SHOW-OFF!:laugh:
Seriously its looks good - short, neat and well groomed.:thumbup1:

If you were really balding, you can look for the baboon's posterior starting on the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a little? Not necessarily predictive of going bald, though. A lot of people thin out a little bit in their 30s and then maintain a good head of hair for decades.

I think it's best to not worry about it too much, since stress just makes hair fall out, anyway.

From your pictures it doesn't appear to be an issue on the top or sides, just some thinning where your forehead hairline meets your temples. I had a bit of that happen too and I still have a full head of hair pushing 60.

Don't tell me that...
Well you did ask...
Can't really tell from pictures, but the question is, if you are receding, what do you intend to do about it?
Some accept, some fret but do nothing, some try minoxidil, some get plugs/grafts, some try unproven web ads (one weird trick - guaranteed!) some try various concoctions that worked for their auntie's friend's neighbor's cousin's husband (it's true!).

I accepted and cut my hair short to avoid comb-over pretense.

Last edited:
At that rate you might have thin hair by the time you are 60. Looks good, dont worry about it. Trust me, im 34 and you will know when your hair is thinning. And if or when it does there is stuff to maintain or even regrow alittle bit back.

Yeah....I guess I will fall under the old curmudgeon club by saying that if you go through the effort of posting a picture of your head on an online forum to get the opinion of people that don't know you.....then a) the answer is yes, it is thinning, and b) you are probably to worried about your appearance.

Yeah....I guess I will fall under the old curmudgeon club by saying that if you go through the effort of posting a picture of your head on an online forum to get the opinion of people that don't know you.....then a) the answer is yes, it is thinning, and b) you are probably to worried about your appearance.

How do you know if you have nothing to compare it to? Lol.

the first part of male pattern baldness is receding long the part lines on both sides of the head, followed by your crown. Then it leaves you with that little isolated tuft, like an island of hair top center of your head. You could always shave everything away, it makes for a great shave experience.

Top Bottom