What's new

"Outing The Secret Boar Hair Brush" or "The Nu-cu-ler Option"

You said too much. Now you must perish! The superiority of boar will now become known to all. Soon everyone will want a boar hair brush and prices will skyrocket. But you will not be there to see the end of your evil scheme. Oh, no. No, my friend, I am sorry. But it's over for you now.

Uhh, maybe I've had too much caffeine this morning :)

yes, and only real man dress like bikers and go to the blue osyte... wait a sec,

anyways, to each his own, boar brushes are best used with soap right ? im a cream guy, and i love my omega silvertip, i do think about getting a 2nd brush, but it will probobly be a syntetic or a travel brush,

While I prefer my badger brushes, I was greatly surprised at my $10 Omega boar brush. I enjoy using it and it certainly is a great value for the money.

You said too much. Now you must perish! The superiority of boar will now become known to all. Soon everyone will want a boar hair brush and prices will skyrocket. But you will not be there to see the end of your evil scheme. Oh, no. No, my friend, I am sorry. But it's over for you now.

Uhh, maybe I've had too much caffeine this morning :)

That is exactly why I have been secretly buying up chinese boar hair brushes
at my local japanese general store. Great little brushes for $1.50
I still have my badger's but these boar hairs have fast become my
favorite brushes for day to day use.

Oh by the way my doc sent me a note today and said to keep taking my meds!
now its time to go wrap up in my teddy bear blanket for the night

Hammer

Actually, I just bought the Vulfix $17 boar from Lees Razors. Don't tell anyone, but this brush is awesome. VERY comfortable. If you like stiff boars, this one will be too floppy for you. I really like it a lot. I imagine it's still stiffer than a badger, but it's a GREAT soap brush and works well on creams too.

While I prefer my badger brushes, I was greatly surprised at my $10 Omega boar brush. I enjoy using it and it certainly is a great value for the money.

I was surprised at how well this brush, the Omega boar, performs. I got mine mostly for soaps, but it works well with creams, too. While nothing may replace the soft kiss of a badger brush, this thing does all that I require of it for three + passes.

I was surprised at how well this brush, the Omega boar, performs. I got mine mostly for soaps, but it works well with creams, too. While nothing may replace the soft kiss of a badger brush, this thing does all that I require of it for three + passes.

The Omega Syntex Brush works well for both, but again it's not a badger.

==Tom

Top Bottom