What's new

Razor bumps.

I have been a naughty boy this week.:rolleyes: Due to a hectic schedule and sheer laziness :redface:I whipped out a Fusion and shaved with it on two consecutive days using my normal prep.The resulting shaves were near BBS.The red bumps that appeared after the second "shave" have made me realize why the D/E and S/E are becoming so popular again.No more multiblade shaves for this convert.:wink::wink:

I have been a naughty boy this week.:rolleyes: Due to a hectic schedule and sheer laziness :redface:I whipped out a Fusion and shaved with it on two consecutive days using my normal prep.The resulting shaves were near BBS.The red bumps that appeared after the second "shave" have made me realize why the D/E and S/E are becoming so popular again.No more multiblade shaves for this convert.:wink::wink:

Along with the $3 per cartridge cost of moving to a Fusion, I was tired of razor bumps with my Mach III. Instead of getting a Fusion, I have been DE-only since Christmas.

Thanks for posting. Now I know I'm not missing anything.

Jesse

Just throw on some Barc Bump Down lotion after shaving to make sure you never get bumps or ingrowns again. It saved my face and finally has allowed me to shave against the grain.

J

Jarmo P

DE shaving is the gentle way of shaving. Excluding them Feather blades that tended to cause me some bumbs on my jaw in upwards passes with HD. With gentler shavers like Progress at 2.4 I can manage with a Feather blade too, but other blades are more forgiving and more appreciated.

The Fusion is purely for head shaving now... and that's only until I finish the Costco pack of blades for that thing...

I switched to DE for the same reason. It has only been a week but I can see and feel a difference. The bumps are subsiding nicely.

Top Bottom