What's new

Folding knife about $50?

It's fairly well reviewed on Amazon. It got 4 1/2 stars. I have a couple of Kershaw knives (slightly larger) and I like them. I think you will be happy with your choice. There are quite a few reviews on you tube. Here is one of them.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uquo3tcslvE

Thanks (and wow, so close in Cut 'n Shoot). I should have it by Thursday (ordered via Prime), Some time down the road I may look at something a bit sturdier for camping but for light weight stuff around the house and around and about a really thin and light seems just the ticket.

Buck Bantam BBW a bit bigger in person than I expected.
Nice and lightweight.

proxy.php

+1 One of the better knives I have carried over the years. Takes a great edge, carries very well, and made in the USA.

Kershaw Skyline
One of my favorites as well. Probably one of the lightest, but not light duty, knives ever. Easy one hand open without assist.

Kershaw makes a lot of durable knives for less than $50. Tons of affordable Kershaw's off amazon.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Another vote for Kershaw Skyline. Been using my for over 5 years, and abused the heck out of it. Thing is tough as nails.

I really like CRKT or Kershaw knives in that price range........in that order

Kershaw Skyline
One of my favorites as well. Probably one of the lightest, but not light duty, knives ever. Easy one hand open without assist.

Another vote for Kershaw Skyline. Been using my for over 5 years, and abused the heck out of it. Thing is tough as nails.

crkt and Kershaw both excellent choices and Oregon companies

I'm hearing nothing but love for Kershaw....
OK, will be my next.

Top Bottom