What's new

Folding knife about $50?

Add CRKT to your list. They have a ton of shapes and sizes. I have a couple, and both were a great value. I carry a Tonto shaped MK-16 everyday, and also have a Crawford Kasper
I'm sure this is not my last. The CRKT is duly noted.
The Buck is looking good.

My carbon steel Opinel No.6, which cost me about a fiver a few years ago, has served me well.
My Opinel 6 is in my garden shed. Somewhere :(
Look no further than the Ontario Rat 1
Duly noted for consideration for next go! Saw a lot of recommendations for this, the Spyderco Tenacious and the Kershaw Cryo G10 on other sites.
Once I started looking at the Bucks, I knew I wanted something a bit more classic style.

Legion

Staff member
Make it a project. Hit the antique shops and restore something vintage. My EDC at the moment is a vintage carbon Cub Scout knife. It is surprising how often I use the screw driver part. (and the bottle opener, if I had to be honest.)

Sure, new is fine. I would go with WR Case for a new one, but I like to reuse and restore when possible.

Make it a project. Hit the antique shops and restore something vintage. My EDC at the moment is a vintage carbon Cub Scout knife. It is surprising how often I use the screw driver part. (and the bottle opener, if I had to be honest.)

Sure, new is fine. I would go with WR Case for a new one, but I like to reuse and restore when possible.
This was a case of retail therapy. But I do like your idea.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Love my Kershaw Skyline. Performs way above its $30.00 price point...
proxy.php

Wow I can't believe there's no spyderco fans! I have a Benchmade mini griptilian, an Ontario rat 2, and a spyderco delica in the size category mentioned and the spidey ends up in my pocket 90%of the time.

That's when I carry a "larger" knife. Most of the time, it's my spyderco dragonfly. Man I love that little blade!

Legion

Staff member
Just right

proxy.php

I had a Buck Duke that looked like that. It was stolen before I ever used it much, but I remember it as being pretty good quality.

My 110 got used to death when I worked in the bush and could carry such a thing, and it never failed me.

Top Bottom