What's new

i Coloniali Rhubarb - Does the AS smell like the cream?

I tried asking this over in the AS forum, but I'm getting no response, so I'm hoping ths SC forum gets more traffic.

Anyway, I just got a tube of i Coloniali with Rhubarb shaving cream, and it triggered an instant scent-memory from way back in the day when I used to work at the Renfaire. I was suddenly transported back to a happy place, sitting in a bay laurel grove, watching a Minstrels of Mayhem show while a nearby vendor burned quality resin incense ... *contented sigh*.

So, I'm looking for the same scent in something that will last a little longer. Is the aftershave emulsion the same? How about the other products in the same line?

I tried asking this over in the AS forum, but I'm getting no response, so I'm hoping ths SC forum gets more traffic.

Anyway, I just got a tube of i Coloniali with Rhubarb shaving cream, and it triggered an instant scent-memory from way back in the day when I used to work at the Renfaire. I was suddenly transported back to a happy place, sitting in a bay laurel grove, watching a Minstrels of Mayhem show while a nearby vendor burned quality resin incense ... *contented sigh*.

So, I'm looking for the same scent in something that will last a little longer. Is the aftershave emulsion the same? How about the other products in the same line?

I have two glass bottles of the I Coloniali Rhubarb aftershave balm and I also use the shave cream. I bought mine a couple years ago but to me,they smell just the same. They both have that hard to describe scent that's kind of tobacco like but has traces of other things. Whatever it is,I have always loved that scent! Hope that helps you

Craig

Yes the Rhubarb dopobarba has the same scent. The scent of the Rhubarb and Mango hard soaps are absolutely incredible in my opinion.

Top Bottom