What's new

Morta May

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Gents, with the fun we had during March Meerschaum Madness, I thought it was time to put up an official thread for Morta May. So, for the month of May, let's see those pretty morta pipes. Show us those dark beauties. What do you have? What do you like smoking in them? Bring on the haikus extolling the virtues of morta! Whatever you want. But let's get our morta on.

Hirsute

Here are my trio of black beauties. Tinsky LE morta billiard with mammoth ivory ring, Tinsky morta Apple with silver band, and a Moretti morta billiard with Cumberland stem.

proxy.php

Hirsute

And tonight I'm having some brebbia Latakia flake in my Tinsky billiard.

Hirsute

And a bowl of PH special curly in my Moretti morta billiard.

proxy.php

Hirsute

That is a MONSTER of a pipe. What? 50g bowl? It looks like something Ardor would produce. Gorgeous pipe Micah.

Lol, just looks huge in my little Donald Trump hands. ;) it's about a Dunhill LB size. Nice big bowl, thick walls. A helluva smoker too.

Still about a week or so from being able to partake, but here are mine:

$DSCF4223.jpg

* 2015 B&B LE

* Basil Meadows Zulu

* Custom Tinsky apple

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Lol, just looks huge in my little Donald Trump hands. ;) it's about a Dunhill LB size. Nice big bowl, thick walls. A helluva smoker too.

Do you also eat pizza with a fork? I mean really- he's a New Yorker for goodness sake, he should know better. :lol:

on edit: As a Clevelander, if I saw someone eating a Polish Boy with a fork I would have the same reaction :biggrin: Mmmmm, Polish boy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Boy

Last edited:
Well I think this thread is going to sell some mortas. I never really felt anything for them....until now.

Hirsute

Having some Newminster 403 Superior Round Slices in my Tinsky morta LE billiard.

proxy.php

Top Bottom